Graphic & Vinyl print Operator required
You will work in a tidy and methodical manner and take pride in a high standard of finish. You should be flexible to suit the needs of the business and approach tasks with a positive attitude. You will need to be physically capable of bending and lifting and willing to learn new skills. You will have the ability to read and interpret drawings and have experience in using vinyl, large Format Printing and application products.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting out, plotting, cutting, finishing and trimming vinyl graphic designs.
- preparing items for print e.g. Use of Rip Systems for Print.
- Operation of Large Format Printing equipment for banners and rigid materials etc.
- Design and production of vinyl graphics and general signage etc.
- Knowledge of Graphix Advantage, Illustrator & CorelDRAW.
- Application of various vinyl and digital printed products and various materials
- Weeding intricate designs
- Wrapping signage (some lifting required)
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com