HOW TO OPTOMISE NATIONAL RE-BRANDING / ROLL OUT PROGRAMS
Creating a distinct and recognisable brand image is key when it comes to standing out in a crowded market place. Your potential customers will start to build a picture of who you are based on the image your brand projects Business Signage is a powerful and sophisticated marketing tool, it works for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It creates the first impression of your business, it tells them who you are, where you are and what you have to offer.
To create and maintain a successful national signage program or rebranding rollout involves a thorough analysis of your needs, including site surveys, Town and Country planning application, design specification, project management, logistics and transport, installation and maintenance, if required.
A few things to consider:
A few things to consider when planning your next rollout or rebrand; When selecting a national sign partner, look for a company with shared values and the ability to manage your expectations realistically. Have a clear scope of works defined and agreed, with the your implementation team and signage provider, to ensure everyone understands the program delivery time and your expectations throughout the process.
We suggest you ask the following questions:
- Does the sign company have real sign program management experience?
- Do they have multiple rebrands under the belt?
- Do they control the process in-house?
- Are your completion dates realistic with lead times for permits, surveys, and brand team approvals?
- Is the scope of works clearly defined, i.e. who is responsible for removing existing signage, disposing, and remedial works?
- Do you have a budget in mind? Clearly agree this with your sign partner.
At Tara Signs we work on an average of 10 rebrands /rollouts a year while maintaining existing signage and maintenance programs. We have the depth of knowledge and experience with rollouts ranging from ten sites to hundreds of locations. We have completed rebrands for all types of industries; automotive, corporate identity, retail chains, financial institutions, healthcare facilities and many more. See how we can assist you with your next national rebrand or rollout program, call 01903 750 710.